Bohemian Beige/Multi 11 ft. x 15 ft. Area Rug
All-organic, with exquisitely fine jute pile woven onto a cotton warp and weft and an earthy natural color palette. The high quality jute chosen for our Bohemian rugs is biodegradable and recyclable, with an innate sheen because it is harvested only from Cannabis Sativa (commonly known as the true hemp plant), a quickly renewable resource that excels in length, durability, anti-mildew and antimicrobial properties. Safavieh brings fashion excitement to the eco-friendly rug category with the Bohemian collection’s unique patterns, ribbed textures and remarkable hand. The rugs are washed to soften the yarn and then brushed to an even more lustrous sheen. This is a great addition to your home whether in the country side or busy city.
- available in other colors
- Contemporary styles ideal for the living room, entryway, or den
- 40% New Zealand Wool, 55% Jute, 5% Cotton
- Cotton backing, rug pad recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- Crafted by master weavers