Smoke Shadow Velvet Sofa
Relax and get comfy on this velvet sofa.
- Handcrafted casual, relaxed sofa.
- Hardwood frame.
- Polyester/cotton velvet upholstery.
- Feather/down blend seat and back.
- 90″W x 37″D x 34″T; seat, 77″W x 23″D x 13″T.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
Futon Sofa Bed, Modern Convertible Couch
Pricing reflects gray color option. There are 7 additional colors available.
- Modern look with squared tufted design and slanted chrome legs.
- Multifunctional piece: split-back adjusts to suit your needs from sitting to lounging.
- Pair with matching chair, chaise and ottomans for the full look.
- Ships in one box and it is easy assembly.
- Weight limit: 600 lb.
Navy Kaliko Bistro Chairs Set Of 2
Inspired by the bistros of Europe, our stackable side chairs feature a lightweight frame that resembles wood but is made of aluminum, offering enhanced protection against rust and scratches. All-weather wicker in dark navy and antique white covers the seat and back for a vibrant look. Use these trendy chairs inside or out!!
Indonesian Daybed Frame
A solid rubberwood construction and antique gray finish make this Indonesian Daybed Frame a durable and stylish addition to your home. With two turned legs in the front, an architectural backrest and beautiful curved arms, this daybed will enhance your space as a cozy spot to read or nap.
- Crafted of solid rubberwood with an antique gray finish
- Fits a standard twin size mattress, not included
- Box spring not required
- Due to handcrafting, slight variations will occur
Felton Tufted Chair – Threshold™
Its lofty height and stepped, open design offers generous display area without overwhelming your room. Tubular metal frame is finished in matte black with crossed back supports. Seven shelves are crafted of Southwestern birch and finished in Distressed Oak. Bottom, center and top shelf are fixed; remaining four adjust easily on side rails.
Overall: 84″H X 42″W X 15 3/4″D
Turquoise Barn Console / Entry Table
This item is made 100% from reclaimed wood. The barnwood version will have browns, grays, reds, oranges and any other light color that comes with old wood.
Every piece we create is its own creation. We do our best to match our photos but wood does what it wants. This is the nature of creating home decor out of old lumber. We will do what we can to get you what you want, but an open mind is a must. Colors, textures, and character makes will always be different from piece to piece. Thanks for understanding!!